Thursday, December 22, 2011

And so it begins!


I started my first official training run on Sunday 12/18. I just went for an easy 35 minute run but boy was it chilly! It was 35 degrees out in Ann Arbor but it felt like 27. I did my usual Argo Pond loop through the wooded trails along the Huron River. I spotted only a few other runners while I was out and a few dog walkers. It was a peaceful run and it really felt like winter with the cloudy sky and the naked trees. Luckily I was all bundled up in running gear that I've accumulated over the years and I was even wearing a new hat that I got for my birthday with a little hole for my ponytail (thanks mom!). I'm heading home to Rhode Island tomorrow and I can't wait to run through the old neighborhood and at Goddard Park. Happy Holidays!
-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment